Sentencemaster has some easy and free English writing exercises for you to learn how to write sentences and practice your English Vocabulary.
Start with the One word card exercises. You can practice how to use English articles, prepositions, conjunctions, verbs, adverbs, adjectives nouns and pronouns.
Continue with the two, three and four word card exercises. You can practice with the adjective and noun combinations along with the adverb and verb combinations.
When you have completed the four word card exercises then you can continue on with the six word card challenges, then the eight word card challenges, then the ten word card challenges and then the advanced 13 word card challenges.
You can even buy your own practice word card sets and practice making millions of English sentences.
Adjectives modify nouns. To modify means to change the meaning in some way by adding information. Adjectives usually answer one of a few different questions: “What kind?” or “Which?” or “How many?” Most of the time, adjectives come before nouns. However, adjectives come after the nouns they modify, most often when the verb is a form of the following: be, feel, taste, smell, sound, look, appear and seem.
You can practice your English adjectives with the Sentence Master exercises.
1. In general, music makes people (ADJECTIVES CARD 17).
2. Classical music is very (ADJECTIVES CARD 30), but sometimes makes me (ADJECTIVES CARD 32).
3. A lot of (ADJECTIVES CARD 3) people tend to listen to (ADJECTIVES CARD 13) songs.
4. It is very (ADJECTIVES CARD 9) to play musical instruments.
5. (ADJECTIVES CARD 9) music is usually (ADJECTIVES CARD 33).
6. Music sometimes is (ADJECTIVES CARD 5) to affect the (ADJECTIVES CARD 7) situation.
7. (ADJECTIVES CARD 21) musicians are very (ADJECTIVES CARD 32).
8. Karaoke is (ADJECTIVES CARD 21) in many countries.
9. (ADJECTIVES CARD 33) (ADJECTIVES CARD 50) music can go across borders.
10. (ADJECTIVES CARD 22) musicians can perform (ADJECTIVES CARD 14) kinds of music and can be (ADJECTIVES CARD 33).
Link to SentenceMaster Word Cards: http://www.sentencemaster.ca/english-adjective-exercises.html